|Date:||September 18, 2019 (Wednesday)|
|Location:||Hartley Nature Center|
Main parking lot
|Fee:||Free! Donations accepted.|
|Records:||Male: Eric Atkinson, 16:56 (2011)|
Female: Leslie Semler, 21:05 (2011)
|LY Winners:||Male: Tom Sederquist, 30:10|
Female: Erica Wagner, 38:02
|Notes:||This race is part of the Northern Minnesota Track Club's Fall Trail Series. The distance is approximate and subject to change.|
Race Day Procedure:
1. Register/Sign in at the table
(All registrations are done on race day)
2. Put your donation into the jar
3. Have fun completing the course/volunteering
4. Print name on finish place card, next to that week’s race
5. Turn in the card!
6. Check before leaving, did you turn in your card?
If you signed a waiver for the Spring Series, you do NOT need to sign one for the fall.
We are now cupless! We will still provide water, but you must bring your own drinking utensil.
*** NMTC DOG POLICY ***
Dogs no longer allowed to participate during NMTC runs.